• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 196mm, width: 88mm.
• Intensive study and measurement of the M10 in the tank museum at Saumur led to this highly detailed depiction of its form complete with sloped armor, right down to auxiliary armor bosses.
• The open top on the distinctive turret allows viewing of the 3-inch gun breech and realistic interior.
• Compare and contrast depictions of surface textures such as the cast mantlet and differential cover versus the welded armor plate of the turret sides and upper hull.
• Belt-type parts recreate T51 tracks.
• Driver's hatch can be attached in open or closed position, and features periscope depiction.
• Comes with 3 figures (commander, loader, gunner) in realistic pose, plus 2 marking options for recreating M10s belonging to the 601st and 634th U.S. Tank Destroyer Battalions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.